maylandmarine.co.uk strive to ensure 100% satisfaction with our products, and our service.
We are only human, and can make the odd mistake. If you are not happy, please email us, and give us the chance to put things right.
If you change your mind: any item in it’s original packaging, undamaged (including retail packaging), and unused; can be returned under our generous 30 day returns policy. In the unlikely event of your product being faulty (within 12 months), received damaged, or significantly different to our description: you can send it back for a refund or replacement.
Please retain proof of posting; and enclose the original dispatch note, along with your contact details, stating the reason for your return. This will enable the speedy processing of your return.
Where a product is significantly not as described, or faulty; standard postage costs will be covered by us. In all other circumstances, the buyer will be responsible for return postage costs.
Please note that in line with the UK distance selling regulations, when returning an item because you have changed your mind, the item MUST be unused and maylandmarine.co.uk reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item has been used.
Any damages MUST be reported within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
maylandmarine.co.uk is a sales division of Resolve TTS Ltd.
Our contact information is:
RTTS Ltd (SALES DEPARTMENT)
Phone: 0151 336 5457
Resolve Training & Technical Support Ltd – Company Reg: 3254270
* Orders are dispatched within 24 hours (one working day) of payment, with many orders being dispatched the same day.
* Our ‘Standard Delivery’ means your item will be with you in 3 to 6 working days. Various delivery options are available (see below).
* Standard Delivery – FREE (UK Mainland Delivery).
* Express 24 – £19.50 (up to 5Kg).
* Express 48 – £17.50 (up to 5Kg).
NB – For Express Deliveries orders must be received before 10am on the day of dispatch, For Saturday Express Delivery add £10.00.
Summary of Main Terms and Conditions:
* Service is Monday to Friday only, and excludes weekends and bank holidays.
* UK mainland addresses only. Delivery rates do not cover Scottish Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland.
* We do not deliver internationally.
* A signature may be required on delivery.
* We reserve the right to refuse delivery to unconfirmed addresses, and those not matching the billing details of the payment method used.
* To protect customers and prevent fraud, further verification of identity may be requested prior to despatch of order.
If you have any questions not covered above, or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tips to ensure a quick and trouble free delivery: Maylandmarine.co.uk are aware of the importance of ensuring your order arrives promptly, and there are things that you can do to help this process; so here are our top tips:
* Before confirming your order, double check that your delivery address and postcode are correct.
* If you want delivery to a business address, please ensure that the business name is included in the address, so the courier knows where to go.
* Always include a phone number that we can pass onto the courier, or contact you on.
* If your address might be difficult to find, include a note of any special directions on your order so we can pass these to the courier.
* Make sure that you have added our email address to your list of safe email addresses, so that any tracking or important information we send reaches your inbox rather than going straight to your spam folder.
* If you have not received your order within 4 working days of dispatch, give us a call or send us an email so we can investigate.
Resolve Training & Technical Support Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and processed within local law. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Resolve Training & Technical Support Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to fulfill online orders, understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Payment Service Provider is Square – one of the largest service providers.
Square provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Square's utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Square uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Square systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 128-bit encryption standards.
Square is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Resolve Training & Technical Support Ltd, Montrose House, Clayhill Park, Neston, Cheshire, CH64 3RU, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.