Quicksilver High Performance Gear Lube (0.946L). You should change your gear lube at least once per year (usually when winterising) or after every 100 hours of operation under normal use (50 hours for salt water). Gears need protection as much as the engine. This gear lube features improved emulsifiers to help protect gears should water enter the gear housing and tackifiers to improve oil film adhesion to gears and internal components. There are extra additives to protect gears from metal to metal contact and excessive wear.
- Correct oil for all Mercury and Mariner outboards.
- Correct oil for Mercury, MerCruiser and Speedmaster.
- Correct oil for Johnson/Evinrude outboards, OMC Stern Drive, Cobra and
- Volvo Penta SX stern drives, and Suzuki 25hp and larger outboards.
- High Performance Gear Lube for use in stern drive and outboard gear housings.
- Not to be used in OMC electric gear shift housing and not to be mixed with Quicksilver Premium Gear Lube or any other gear lubricants.