Bravo High Pressure Inflator Pump 12V
Bravo BTP12 Manometer 12V High Pressure Inflator Pump. This pump features twin pumps, which switch automatically at the appropriate pressure – a high volume turbine pump and a high-pressure piston pump. Pressure is monitored and controlled by a round manometer gauge located on the top of the pump. An excellent quality pump, from a well know Italian brand. Perfect for inflating and deflating boats, ribs and dinghies, SUP boards, kayaks, airbeds and swimming pools. Designed to be used on items with larger air capacities, such as boats and swimming pools. Supplied with leads and clips so it can be easily connected directly to a 12 V battery. Comes complete with universal nozzles, which will fit most push on valves up to 16mm diameter.
- Dual 12 volt high pressure pump; Pressure: 1 bar (14.5 psi).
- Consumption: 20 A max.
- Turbine flow rate: 450 l/min.
- Piston flow rate: 160 l/min.
- Automatic stop when selected pressure is reached.
- Air filter easily accessible for cleaning and replacement.
- Reading scale in bar and psi.
- Complete with connectors and adaptor nozzles for dinghies and kites.
- Supplied with shoulder bag.
- Can inflate and deflate.
- Comes with 1.7m air tube, & 3m power cord.