Attwood Marine 12V Turbo 4000 In-Line Bilge Blower. Attwood’s Turbo 4000 Series sets the standard for in-line blower performance. Utilizing advanced fan blade design techniques, Attwood has developed a blower system that matches air flow of existing in-line blowers at a significantly reduced noise level. The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such a low power input in a compact size. Patented in-line design provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Includes 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads.
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance.
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion.
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency.
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/ clamp firmly in place.
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life.
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install.